Saturday, 1 December 2007

Quotes of the Day

The following quotes are from issue #55 of Sport magazine.

"...I don't think shouting and screaming at people and telling them what they can't do is the answer. It's [football] a game of confidence, and you get far more out of people by telling them what they can do than by effing and blinding at 'em, you know." -- Harry Redknapp, Southampton football manager.

"I think the curiosity of the unknown is what drives me." -- Stefan Glowacz, Climber

"The impossible exists only until we find a way to make it possible." -- Mike Horn, Explorer

"My quest for the unknown is my draw to the mountains." --Conrad Anker, Mountaineer

"Nobody ever died wishing they had spent more time behind a desk." -- Will Gadd, Ice Climber


Thank you Sport for another excellent read.

Enocia

Related article: Love Will Always Find a Way