Saturday, 1 December 2007

Gratitude

I am so grateful for having this opportunity to experience life.

Thank you to my mother for her continuing support.

Thank you to my family for being there.

Thank you to all friends "past" and present. Thank you for understanding that just because I haven't seen you in a while doesn't mean you're not in thought. I look forward to catching up with some of you very soon.

Thank you for the United Kingdom. I love you.

Thank you to all the angels disguised as humans, animals, birds, nature, things on earth for your loving presence and support.

Thank you to all the unseen angels in the universe for your loving presence and support.

Thank you to the Universe for supporting me in all ways.

Thank you to my Beloved Self aka Infinite Love for being me.

I love you all.

Enocia

Related articles: The Power of Blessing; Angels in Disguise; Thank You!; With Gratitude