Tuesday, 13 November 2007

Speed Reading

The other day I eavesdropped a conversation between a customer and a bookshop staff.

"Excuse me, which of these books would you recommend for speed reading."
"This one."
"Are you sure, because I don't want to spend a lot of time learning how to speed read."
"Yes, I'm sure. It's a lot more precise."
"Thank you."

Now that's what I call speed-selling!

I reckon a book about speed reading must have five pages in total.

First page is the Introduction as follows: "This book will teach you how to speed read."

Second page is a chapter called "Beginning" as follows: "Let's begin."

Third page is a chapter called "Middle" as follows: "You're now in the middle."

Fourth page is a chapter called: "End" as follows: "Congratulations! Now you know how to speed read."

Fifth page is the Epilogue as follows: "Happy reading!"

This has been my speed-article. I hope you were able to speed read through it.

The end.

Enocia