Tuesday, 6 November 2007

My Beloved - Part 2

I have written elsewhere, my Beloved is my True Self that is omnipresent love.

As I see it, the purpose of life is to be and live as my True Self. You could say that my path is the path of the Beloved.

Over the years my Beloved/True Self has been revealing different attributes of Self that I've recorded on my blogs. I could go on forever creating new blogs that represent different attributes of my Beloved, but what would be the point of that? I would rather just be my True Self here and now. In other words, I am free to be Me now and for always.

The easiest way I have found to live as my Beloved is to intend that I consciously experience my Beloved in every moment as:

Abundance, Acceptance, Beauty, Being, Boundlessness, Brilliance, Creativity, Energy, Freedom, Friendship, Fulfilment, Generosity, Gentleness, Goodness, Grace, Harmony, Imagination, Infinity, Inspiration, Intelligence, Joy, Kindness, Laughter, Life, Light, Limitlessness, Love, Magic, Majesty, Order, Originality, Peace, Perfection, Power, Presence, Purity, Radiance, Simplicity, Soul, Source, Spirit, Stillness, Supply, Support, Sweetness, Tenderness, Truth, Wealth, Wholeness, Wisdom, Wonder...and so much more.

When I consciously intend this, the world comes to life and all I experience is the love and light of my Beloved within and without. This is what "awakening" means for me, where I am aware of the light of my Beloved being expressed in all. Thus, it is the Beloved Himself that is expressing His love through the infinite channels around me whether it's through people, nature, this computer, everywhere. It is also my Beloved who attracts the experiences and people in order for Him to express His light and love perfectly.

When my Beloved is expressing in every moment, the world is transformed into a beautiful place - heaven on earth.

I believe the same applies to everyone. If everyone was to intend that they experience only their true selves they will find the world reflecting the light of their true selves back at them. They will even find themselves with people who truly resonate with who they are, naturally.

Does this means once I've put out the intention, I will get to experience my true self for all time?

If it was that easy everyone will be living as their true selves. Alas, this waking dream that we call earth has the tendency to distract people from knowing and being who they are truly are. That's why it's important for me to "pray without ceasing" to enable me to see and experience only the light and love of my Beloved. The more I am being and experiencing Love, the more of Love I get to experience and so it snowballs from there. I never take my Beloved for granted, however. As long as I'm in this reality, I will always pray to only see and experience my Beloved.

Thank you Beloved for being the all there is.
I love you.

Enocia

Related articles: My Beloved; The Power of Prayer; Journey in Mind; Cause or Effect?; Being the Presence; Why It's Important For Me to Have a Vision; Awakening; The Point of No Return; The Body as a Tool to Express Self; My Vision; Is There a Devil?