Wednesday, 28 November 2007

Knock Knee

Sometimes shit happens. Then again, things are not always what they seem.

After spending a couple of hours browsing at the bookshop, I decided it was time to go home. I asked Spirit/Infinite Love that I am to take me home.

As I was walking towards the front door, a customer went by, whacked my left knee with his briefcase, and walked off without realising what he'd done. The pain was so intense that my knee buckled. Then I thought to myself "Nah, that didn't happen!" My knee wouldn't accept the idea, but I insisted that the "accident" never happened. By the time it took me to walk to the front door, a few seconds, I was walking as normal and the pain had dissolved into nothing.

What I had effectively done was re-enact the experience from the perspective of Love. Love as me, brushed against Love the briefcase, and experienced Love i.e. no pain.

Love is all there is.

Enocia

Related articles: Infinite Love in Every Moment; Love is the Lucid Dreamer; Such a Perfect Day; Immaculate Concept - Re-Writing My Life Story; What It Means to Live in a Spiritual Universe