Sunday, 4 November 2007

Journey in Mind

What is the world anyway? It is no other than a representation of my beliefs appearing in form that appear to the senses as a physical/material world in a physical/material universe. In other words, though the world of forms appear to be outside of me, it is all within me, in my thoughts. All physical/material stuff are mind stuff and as solid as air; at least that's what is real for me and that's all that matters, no pun intended. Loving the World Within Me
After I had finished working on the article, Loving the World Within Me, I walked to the bus station to catch a bus into town. Suddenly my nose was all bunged up and I started coughing and sneezing. Blimey, that was quick! It was as if every time I coughed I was being challenged to prove that I really do live in Mind. I was still going into town as planned.

Despite all the coughing and sneezing coming from myself and other passengers, I knew there was nothing going on but Mind/Love. I closed my eyes and relaxed. I could feel the light of love emanating all around me from the seats, the passengers, everywhere. After a few minutes, my nostrils cleared up and I stopped coughing.

Had I suddenly been transported to another realm of light? Well, it depends on how you want to look at it. On the one hand, nothing had changed. People looked the same. I was still in good old London riding on a double-decker bus. On the other hand, I knew that despite appearances, I was having my journey in Mind; and according to what I know to be true, so be it.

On the next bus I heard more passengers coughing and sneezing so I sent love everywhere. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the love all around me. Everything had a different texture to it. Even the seat in front of me that was pressing against my knees felt as soft as velvet.

There is no material universe, there is only Mind/Love/Spirit.

Enocia

Related articles: Loving the World Within Me; The Cosmic Being; Conspiracy Theories; Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is; The Presence - Where the Sun is Always Shining; Heaven is Living from the Inside Out; A Reminder to Be Myself