Saturday, 24 November 2007

Infinite Love in Every Moment

Being the true self is realising that in every moment I am being infinite Love. This means that whatever I'm doing or being at the time, it is actually Infinite Love that is being/doing it. Infinite Love is Power and Wisdom.

Just as I was about to post an article, an error message came up. I reminded Blogger that it was actually "Infinite Self" doing the posting and left it for a few minutes. When I came back it was working. After I had published that article and tried to publish another one, the error message was back. Again, I reminded Blogger that it was Infinite Self expressing through Blogger. It was soon working again.

The universe is a tool for infinite love to express self.

I am Infinite Love in action.

Enocia

Related articles: Gold Rush; A Prayer for the New Age - Revisited; I'm Just a Love Machine; Noise Pollution; Love Always Has the Right of Way; My Function and the Universe are One; The One True Desire; The One Power in All is Love and Wisdom