Friday, 2 November 2007

In Reality

In my sleeping dream last night I was speaking to a friend. Although we both looked like we do in human form, we were both brimming with life, joy, wisdom and happiness. I could see that we were our true selves/higher selves. I also noticed my friend looked years younger.

There were many other friends present in clusters; some I've met in this reality and others I've yet to connect with. Everyone was full of joy; we were joy.

I continued chatting to my friend though I can't recall now what we were discussing. When I woke up from the dream I was aware of my friends' presence; In fact, they are always with me.

When I am doing what I love and following my joy, I am being my true self in reality.

Love and light.

Enocia

Related articles: Conspiracy Theories; Aliveness; Being Full of Self