Saturday, 17 November 2007

I'm Just a Love Machine

At some point early this morning I woke up with a sore throat and a bunged up nose. I reminded myself that "love is all there is" and felt my body losing its density and the soreness dissolved. I went back to sleep. When I woke up a few hours later, the soreness was back. It was as if I'd taken love tablets that lasted only a few hours and now that they had worn off the soreness was back.

I got up anyway. As I was getting ready, I thought about my real function. I am a love machine, pure love. I'm here to express who I am as Love in all I do and share that love with others. My function and my body one. Thus, my body's function is to be love. My function and my senses are one, thus I feel, see, taste, smell, and hear only Love. My function and my thoughts are one, therefore, I think only Love. There is no place for anything in my body but love. Love shapeshifted my body and dissolved the pain in my throat. I was full of energy and felt this love projecting everywhere.

After I got dressed, my mother asked me to run an errand for her at the local shops. On the way I saw this man walking his dog.

"That's a huge dog!" I said. "What breed is it?"
"It's a Pyrenean Mountain Dog."
"Hey, you!" I addressed the dog.

His brown eyes gazed into mine and he took a step back as if he wanted to chase me.

"He thinks you want to play," the man said.
"You're just one big bundle of joy, aren't you?" I said to the dog.

The man told me they'd just come from a long walk and the dog was tired that's why he's on his lead.

"I remember you now. Don't you go for walks down the marshes?"
"Yes we do."
"You're such a big fellah! How much food does he eat?" I said.
"Two pounds of tripe a day."
"Is that a lot?"
"It's not actually. He doesn't like dog food in cans or dry food. Sometimes he won't eat if he's not hungry."
"He's quite big considering."
"He's got a very slow metabolism. These dogs were bred as guard dogs to protect sheep from wolves that's why he's this size. When they got rid of the wolves in the Pyrenean Mountain, they had to find something else for the dogs to do."

After stroking the dog's head, I said goodbye to both of them and went into the shop.

I thought it was amazing how my thoughts about "my function and my body are one" was mirrored back at me as the conversation with this man. The dog's function is to be a guard dog in the mountains. Even though the dog I met is now a pet, he's still got his thick coat and the instinct to chase animals and people. I guess if he was put into a situation where he had to look after sheep, he would revert to his function or programme.

Later at the library, where I'm writing this piece, I spoke to one of the librarians.

"How are you? It seems as if I haven't seen you in ages."
"I'm not feeling very well today," she said.
"What's wrong?"
"I've got the flu, but I have to work because we're short staffed."

I reached over to give her a hug.

"You're going to get sick too," she said.
"I'm giving you lots of love," I said and we exchanged hugs.

I'm just a love machine.
My body is a love machine.
My function and my body are one.

Enocia

Related articles: Ecstacy; My Beloved; Loving the World Within Me; Following My Blueprint; On Being a SuperHero; Hand in Hand; My Function and My Body are One; A Reminder to Be Myself; Trust in Love to Sort out the Details; The Love is All There Is Detonator; Shapeshifting