Tuesday, 6 November 2007

I Still Believe in You

I watched the top Britney Spears songs last night. The no.1 song was "Hit Me Baby One More Time," which isn't surprising at all. I remember when the song came out. There was something fresh and original about it. It feels like everyone is giving 100% and focused only on making music and having a good time, which is what I believe music is. This song happens to be my favourite Britney song and I love the video.

The song is also a reminder to keep things simple. Sometimes the world will have you make things so complicated you forget who you are. It's always good to go back to basics and remember it's all about being true to yourself and following your joy.

I still believe in you, Britney!

Love to you.

Enocia

Related articles: Simplicity; Keep It Simple, Stupid (KISS)