Wednesday, 14 November 2007

Beyond the Veil

As I was riding on the bus yesterday evening, I looked outside. One minute everything looked like a normal evening and people rushing about from their daily activities, and the next moment everything became diaphanous. I could see right through everyone and everything like they were crystals. It was brilliant!

I was then able to see right through this world to another reality of pure light and other crystal-like entities where I was surrounded by a group of friends, who were very happy to see me. They had lots of information to share, which I was able to receive instantly. I was also able to speak to my beloved uncle who passed away three years ago. In fact I only need to think about him and he's in my presence.

The gift I received from that experience was there is no need to wait to "die" to experience myself as Light. I can experience myself as light now. This means, I feel, see, hear, taste, smell and know only Light.

The opportunity soon came later when I had a stomach ache. I remembered that my body is transparent light. The pain was transmuted into light and I could no longer experience it as a physical sensation.

It's good to be able to see beyond the veil of forms, limitations and separation.

In truth, there is no veil, there is only Light.

I am Light.

Enocia

Related articles: Beyond the Veil - Part 2; Angel of Light; Remembrance Day; Always at One; In Reality; Light in Darkness; Seeing with Love's Vision; Beam Me Up, Scotty!; Translation; Being Here Now; Transformed By the Light