Saturday, 20 October 2007

Whodunnit?

I have this ritual I practise after I've finished posting an article on my blog. I always email myself a copy of the article to my Yahoo account, which are stored in appropriate folders. Yesterday, I received an email with an attachment. While I was waiting for the attachment to open, I went back to read my emails and discovered a folder of articles had been opened for me, which contains over 200 articles.

"OK, I must have opened this for a reason. Which article needs my attention?" I asked myself.

I was drawn to look at a particular article that was not only relevant to what I'd been thinking that day but I was given a new perspective.

Who opened the folder? It was I whodunnit, I as Light. It's becoming quite a habit lately when Light has been doing stuff on my behalf. Talk about bringing the following to life : "I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight." Isaiah 45: 2

As Light I exist in all time. So it's no mystery really that I would know exactly what articles or pieces that need my attention and open the relevant folder.

I am boundless Light.

Enocia

Related articles: Staying Alert; You Rang, Milady?; How Do I Know Which Articles are Relevant?; Identity; Being the Source; You are the Light of the World