Monday, 8 October 2007

Text Messages

While I was watching television yesterday evening I heard the unmistakable sound and vibration of the mobile going, which indicates that I have received a text message. I heard the noise three times. However, as the mobile was in my bag in the next room and it was switched off, I didn't bother to check it.

Later my friend rang on the house phone. He said he'd texted me but I hadn't responded. I told him I'd heard the mobile in thought but I hadn't checked it as it was switched off.

This morning I checked the mobile. I saw that I had received three texts from my friend, well two were blank which he might have sent accidentally.

I guess it makes no difference how I receive my text messages - whether in my thoughts or on the mobile - they are all one and the same thing.

I am Mind.

Enocia

Related articles: You Rang, Milady?; Cool!