Saturday, 13 October 2007

Staying Alert

While my mother and I were watching television, I noticed a celebrity chef in an advert, but I couldn't remember his name. I asked her if she knew but she couldn't remember his name either. I had a feeling his first name started with a G. I asked for his name to be brought to my conscious awareness, but still nothing. I figured the name would come to me.

After a while, my mother turned the channel to some quiz show she wanted to watch. It wasn't something I was particularly interested in yet I watched it all the same. Suddenly, I heard one of the guests mention the celebrity chef's name. Aha, I knew his first name started with a G!

In order for me to experience All the Love that I am, I need to stay alert to My Omnipresence.

Enocia

Related articles: Rugby World Cup; Magnetism; Omnipresence; Being the Answer; Answers are Everywhere Present