Friday, 12 October 2007

Rugby World Cup

I've never been into Rugby, I just thought it was a bunch of grown men rolling about on the pitch and fighting over a ball. I couldn't understand what the fuss was about when England won the last World Cup. For some strange reason, I've been following it and I've actually enjoyed the few matches I've seen. Maybe, it's all that macho, alpha male grunting and testosterone which appeals to me. ;-)

I guess it shouldn't surprise me that I like Rugby because my Infinite Being is in all things, including Rugby, regardless of whether it's seen as a traditionally male sport or not.

England is playing France tomorrow evening. May the team that grunts the loudest win.

Enocia

Related articles: Free to be Me; Why It's Important For Me to Have a Vision; Field of Possibilities and a Possible Solution for World Peace