Wednesday, 10 October 2007

One Thought, Many Thinkers

I sat on the bench waiting for my bus. A young lady sat beside me. She pulled out a cigarette and lit it. Then she held the cigarette in the hand closest to me. While I don't mind people smoking I prefer not to be around smokers because of the smell. That's why I'm so grateful that smoking has been banned in all public places in England. I decided not to resist the cigarette smoke but remain in silence.

Another reason why I didn't want to resist the cigarette was because of the likelihood of attracting all anti-smoking beliefs including cigarette causing certain diseases, etc. At least when I have no thoughts on the matter there's nothing to attract.

In any one moment there is only one thought being channelled through many thinkers. That's why I feel it's important to be vigilant of my thoughts. The moment I think about anger, I end up attracting all thoughts of anger. The same applies to connecting to a belief. The moment I think of some one's teaching, I end up attracting all beliefs about the same. The good news is when I think of joy, I end up attracting all thoughts of joy.

I prefer to focus on my Real Self that is Love, Peace, Joy, Freedom, Power, Beauty, Light, Abundance, Wisdom etc. Then I end up attracting ALL that I AM.

Enocia

Related articles: Reprogramming; The Observer; Collective Consciousness; Non-Judgment and Faith; Channelling; One Self, Many Players; Putting the Under-Utilised Workers to Work