Tuesday, 23 October 2007

One Million English Words

Imagine there are 1 million words available in the English Language. Let 1 million English words represent who we all are as infinite love, joy, peace, wisdom, power, life, beauty, freedom, perfection, etc.

This means that we all have the same capacity to be and know 1 million English words. We are all equal.

Knowing that you are 1 million English words is one thing, but being able to demonstrate a conscious awareness of that knowing is a whole different ball game. It's all about motivation. Some people are only motivated to be aware of a few thousand words, while some may go as far as hundreds of thousands. Obviously, the more words you're conscious of, the richer your experience.

This is why only I can know what path is right for me because only I know how motivated I am. No one can teach me how to be me.

The good news is whether I am only consciously aware of 1,000 or 50,000 words, it can never change the truth about who I am - I am 1 million English words.

We are all 1 million English words.

Enocia

Related article: Soul Woman; Crusades; Speaking the One Language; What is Evolution?; You've Got It