Sunday, 21 October 2007

No More Mr Nice Guy!

On my bus into town yesterday evening, I felt my eyesight going blurry. It felt like the first sign of a migraine, which I haven't had in a long time. I refuse to have a migraine. OK, just relax and be in peace. I kept repeating peace and blessing everyone with peace. I figured I might as well get off the bus and head off home instead. By the time I crossed the road to catch my bus home, I could barely see. I could also feel one side of my head starting to hurt. I continued to repeat peace until my vision cleared up. On the bus, I closed my eyes and repeated peace. When I got off that bus, my eyesight was back to normal.

When I arrived home I could feel a slight headache. I had a bowl of breakfast cereal and decided to rest on the sofa and watch television. It was then I noticed the blurry vision was back immediately followed by the thumping on one side of my head. Even though I went back to calling on peace, I still had the headache.

It's as if I was indeed split. On the right corner, there was a part of me observing the experience like one would a television drama and unaffected. That side of my head felt no pain at all. And on the left corner was the other me that was going through the pain and holding on to the left side of her head. My mother was so concerned she asked if she could get me some tablets but I refused. I reassured her I would be fine by the morning. After I'd had enough playing the role of the actor and the observer, I fell asleep.

When I woke up in the middle of the night I could still feel the thumping headache. It was now time to do something about it.

I thought of the Alice Cooper song title: "No More Mr Nice Guy!"

Too right! There are no two Mes - the Observer versus the one having the experiences - there is only ONE Me. That Me is the Love that I am, the only Cause, in ALL time, ALL space, ALL realities.

I went back to sleep.

When I woke up this morning, I was perfectly fine. I felt slightly peckish. After having a fried egg sandwich and a glass of Vimto, my favourite drink, I was ready to rock and roll.

No More Mr Nice Guy!
Love is ALL there is.

Enocia

Related articles: What is Freedom?; The Observer - Part 2; Jekyll and Hyde; Being the Cause; Calling Someone's Bluff; The Power of Amnesia