Thursday, 11 October 2007

The Mist



Just recently I had this strong urge that I didn't want to be in this reality indefinitely. I had cut the cord that bound me to this reality. So while I know all is Spirit and I live in Spirit now, I know that staying in this area of Spirit no longer appeals to me. Whether I leave n this body is another matter.

The next day after having this knowing, I was standing waiting for my bus. It was late afternoon, and the weather was pretty mild. Suddenly, I started seeing mist around the area. The mist got thicker and denser. I looked around me to see whether anyone else could see what I was seeing, but it looked like I was on my own.

There have been times when I've noticed this "mist" and then it has disappeared. I have wondered whether I'd imagined it. This mist looked very much real to me. I had a knowing that the mist is a vehicle, my body of light, which I can use to exit this reality.

This made me realise that I wasn't quite ready to leave. As soon as I had the thought the mist disappeared.

One thing I know for sure is that I'm no longer attached to being in this reality. I can enjoy it for what it is with people I love being with. One day when I'm ready I shall ask the mist to whisk me far, far away in the eternal NOW.

Enocia

Related article: Let's Get Some Perspective Here; Translation

Image: Foggy Morning Pond by Matthew Cromer