Friday, 12 October 2007

Magnetism

I was thinking of researching an idea on the Internet. As I didn't fancy wading through the thousands of hits on Google, I thought about asking a particular friend if he knew of a relevant website. The moment I had the thought I received an email from another friend. I decided to ask her instead. She said she wasn't aware of the idea but she gave me a link to a website I would find interesting.

I went to the website and did a search for the topic I had in mind, but there wasn't anything listed. I decided to read some of the articles anyway. The first article I selected had exactly what I was looking for.

Wow!

All I have to do is have the intention and the answers are attracted to me like a magnet.

I am a magnet attracting all Good things.

Enocia

Related articles: All the Very Best; Love Will Come to You; Love Magnet; What's the Magic Word?