Monday, 29 October 2007

Love is Magic

Sometimes inexplicable things happen.

Instead of trying to force things to happen or trying to figure out how things should be, I just believe in being the Love that I am. I then project Love everywhere and let Love work things out perfectly. If I'm inspired to take any action, I do so. Otherwise I just let Love work its magic.

For example, I noticed I could post new articles and even update old articles on my blog but I wasn't able to edit the Welcome page. How very odd! There was only one thing to do - project Love to it and let Love sort it out. The problem was soon resolved without my having to take any further thought. I was then able to update that post.

Love is magic.

Enocia

Related articles: Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is; Cause or Effect?; Being the Gift; Magnetism; Cut to the Chase - Part 2; Love Always Has the Right of Way; Making Things Happen versus Letting Things Happen; Trusting in Love - Part 2; Love Downloads; Being the Source; The Magician