Thursday, 25 October 2007

Let's Get Fanatical

Last night, I watched a documentary about a fan of Michael Jackson who was seeking the truth about what really happened with him. Was Michael Jackson guilty or not guilty of the charges brought against him? What actually drives Michael?

Well, I've been a fan of Michael Jackson since I was a child. I can't say I like all of his music but the ones I like have given me hundreds of hours of joy; and for that I'm really grateful.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm not here to judge what Michael's choices are but to love him.

I wish Michael, his family, and loved ones peace.
I wish all his associates, past and present, peace.
I wish all his fans peace.
In fact, as we are all connected anyway, I wish everyone in the world peace.

All the very best, Michael.

Love always,
Enocia

Related articles: Open for Business; All the Very Best; Impact; Love Anyway; Clean Slate