Friday, 19 October 2007

Crusades

From time immemorial, mankind has been on many crusades. For instance, there have been those who have felt it was their duty to convert the "uncivilised" to their way with disastrous effects. There have been and continue to be religious crusades, political crusades, ideological crusades, to name but a few.

There are even those "beyond the veil" i.e. those who have long since passed on, who are still promoting their crusades to convert the "living" to their beliefs. We mustn’t forget those wonderful caring entities from the back of beyond who are constantly sending their messages of love. Why do you think channelling has become so popular and so profitable?

I don't mind people having crusades as long as they don't try to convert me. Actually, it is quite laughable when I see someone who is trying so hard to convert me to his way because he believes his way is the right way. It's like flogging a dead horse. Stop wasting your energy, my dear, save it for someone who cares.

Does this mean I don't have a crusade? Of course I do. I'm very transparent about my crusade actually. I'm on a one-woman crusade to be myself: to be the Love that I am; to be the Me that has always been and will always be; and to be true to myself.

I've got to be Me whether I'm happy or sad, rich or poor, in sickness and in health, and no matter what form I'm in.

Another aspect of my crusade is allowing others to be themselves.

If I can look at myself in the mirror and know that I'm being true to myself regardless, then I am happy with myself.

I am free to be Me.

Enocia

Related articles: That's Me!; Free to be Me; How Would I Like to be Remembered?; My Recurring Theme Tune; There is Something Freeing About; Colonialism; My Function and My Body are One; Preaching to the Unconverted; Happiness; Channelling