Wednesday, 24 October 2007

Being the Music

Another evening, another new reality TV show. It's the same old formula! This one is called Classical Star, where nine classical music students compete for a recording contract and whatever accolade they decide to bestow on the winner.

Don't dismiss it yet, there's a gem in everything! As if I would.

Soon something catches my attention. A teacher tells a student that the music is coming through the student and the instrument is only the way the music is being expressed.

I love that idea.

Let's apply this idea to the universe. The universe is Music. Each of us is both the music and the instrument through which the music is being expressed through.

I am music and the instrument through which I am expressing music.

The music and the instrument are one.

Long live reality TV shows!

Enocia

Related articles: I Cannot Deny Who I Am; Being the Presence; Music to My Ears; An Ocean of Universal Energy; Giving and Receiving